Saturday, April 2, 2011

my phone! definitely, my phone!

Finally, I bought a new phone! I've been surviving on a borrowed phone for the longest time (Thank you friends!). Thanks to the "haggard pay", I have one to call my own. Haha.

It's a my|phone QW28 Duo. I went a thousand pesos over my budget but I got all the features I wanted. It's a dual sim wifi ready qwerty phone with bluetooth, a camera and an mp3 player. Not bad, not bad at all.

Now, all I have to do is buy a protector. Anybody know where I can buy a nice one?


gopher phone

2 comments:

  1. Manning Deb has this phone din, with the cory/ninoy skin. Funny ang apps kasi it can pray the rosary for you lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Yes. My phone prays every 12AM, 12PM, 3PM (3 o'clock habit), 6PM (angelous) and 9PM (evening prayer). I still haven't figured out how to deactivate the prayers pero sometimes comforting din. hehe

    ReplyDelete